Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Hourly Pay: $19.23 - $21.38
Call Pay: $250 Per Week for Primary Call, $150 Per Week for Secondary Call
Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources is actively seeking a Therapist for the Mobile Crisis Response Team (MCERT) in Hattiesburg, MS. The Therapist position will provide emergency services for individuals in the PBMHR services area. Position has on-call duties. The Therapist position for MCERT is 24/7 and may require coverage after hours, on weekends and holidays. The goal of the Mobile Crisis Response Team is to divert hospitalizations when possible.
- Master's degree in behavioral health field required
- Must have a minimum of a CMHT Therapist Certification; Clinical license preferred
- Must have valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record
- Reliable transportation needed to provide services in the community
- Working knowledge of mental health symptoms and how they present in crisis situations
- Coordinates with an individual's local mental health center staff to ensure coordinated, local long-term care.
- Administers emergency diagnostic and therapy services to individuals in crisis, including family members and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the consumer served.
- Participates in team staffing and functions as a member of the interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Develop effective safety/crisis intervention plans that are person-centered and support strong therapeutic partnerships with individuals and their families.
- Assists in diverting individuals from more intensive levels of care and maintaining individuals in their home communities when appropriate.
Mental Health Association of South MS
Location: Gulfport, MS
Website and Method of Submission: www.msmentalhealth.org submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Homeless Outreach Navigator
Hourly Pay: $12 - $14 per hour
- Outreach and case management to adults with mental illness who are homeless.
- Connect to housing and other resources including mental health services.
- Documentation; strong computer skills.
- Maintain professional boundaries, ethics, confidentiality.
- Transport with another staff to appointments in shared company car; clean driving record.
- Attend community meetings and serve on committees.
- Multi-tasking; able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Cultural sensitivity, strong customer service skills.
- Bachelor of Social Work
Request for NASW, MS Chapter Mailing List
If you're interested in purchasing our mailing list, please contact us at email@example.com
NASW, MS Chapter Advertising Policies
The NASW MS Chapter website is updated by the National Association of Social Workers/Mississippi Chapter. Address all inquiries to NASW MS, Post Office Box 5599, Pearl, MS 39288. Phone 601.936.0557, Fax 601.936.0559, and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All advertising must be related to the social work profession and is subject to the publisher's approval. NASW MS reserves the right to reject advertisements for any reason at any time and is not liable for any alleged loss or damages if an advertisement is omitted for any reason. NASW MS complies with the provisions of applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination. Placement of ads will be at NASW MS's discretion, although job vacancies and other advertiser's preferences will be met whenever possible. The placement of an advertising order constitutes an acceptance of all the rates and conditions under which advertising is sold at the time.
Social Work Employment Advertisement Rate
Ads must be submitted in the required format below. We will not
accept/edit material from brochures. There is a $250 charge per job vacancy advertise for 30 days with 100 words or less. There is a $280 charge to advertise for 30 days per job vacancy
with 101-200 words and a $300 charge to advertise for 30 days per job vacancy
with 201-300 words.
You may submit information by email at
by fax to
. Payment by check or money order must be received PRIOR to publication, and
made payable to NASW, MS.
Special rate! $1000 for up to 5 positions 201 to 300 word count on website for 60 days
with Name of company, title, salary range, job description,
qualifications, contact, application submission, and time restrictions.
More than 5 positions will be
$100 per job
Format: The length of job vacancy is completely up to the advertiser's discretion. However, to gain maximize exposure, it is recommended that you include the following in your website advertisement.
- Name of Company and Location
- Title of Job Vacancy
- Salary Range
- Job Description
- Contact information (website and email address can be included)
- Method of submitting application (in person, fax, mail, or email)
- Time Restrictions (if any)
Non-Employment Advertisement Rate
All ads related to to social work but not employment opportunities should be submitted as email or camera ready copy. There is a $25 additional charge if ad is not email or camera ready. These Ads are limited to 1/2 page, approximately 7 X 5 inches. The cost is $300 per month (30 days from posting). All advertisements must be paid PRIOR to publication by money order or check payable to NASW MS. E-mail camera ready digital ads in .doc, .gif, .jpeg, or .pdf format to email@example.com .
Publication of an advertisement does not constitute endorsement or approval of any product or service advertised, or any point of view, standard, or opinion presented therein. NASW, Mississippi Chapter is not responsible for any claims made in an advertisement appearing in its publications.